Friday, January 16, 2009

It is finished!

Just a quick broadcast. Nursing school is finally, and offically over. I took boards Wednesday mornigh and this morning at 0100 my Nursing license was posted on DOPL. I promptly went upstairs to inform Ambo of the news and our significant pay raise, and I was met with a "congrats, now either roll over and go back to sleep or go downstairs and lay on the couch so I can go to sleep." Thanks hon, love you too.

And so... I got my life back, and those hag nursing school instructors/administrators will never again have their bony hands around my neck again.

Just thought you might like to know. Idiot nursing instructors.....

Thanks for everyones prayers and support

Jared.

5 comments:

bluestocking23 said...

Yay! A blog post and great news in one! :) I am SO happy for you and can totally relate to that feeling of relief of being done for a time. Wahoo!

Mandy said...

YAY!!! Congratulations to you, we are so happy for you guys!

AnJ. said...

Yippee....oh wait! Now we never see you because you are working those odd nursing hours.
boo. hiss.

Addie said...

YEAH! Congrats!

Stephers said...

Congrats, that is exciting news!