Sunday, February 3, 2008

Seven ways to color me a freak.

I recently got "tagged" and ordered to reveal seven strange things about myself. Sounds like an excuse to shoot yourself in the foot and then blame someone else... I am in.

First: I do not have a thyroid problem.

Second: Today I spent no less than twenty minutes creating six different mini sandwiches out of ritz crackers, smoked garlic beef sausage, different cheeses, and different mustards. In short, I like a little variety in me life, and organization, each sandwich was arranged according to which cheese and mustard was used.

Third: FACT: If I could choose a super power it would be the ability to be invisible, or fly, or be invincible, or run really fast, or...

Fourth: In my dreams I have fought the following: The German's, the Japanese, an infestation of insects, broken water pipes, several very bad men, several very bad women, a balloon with an attitude, and last night I got pick pocketed. You had better believe I got my wallet back, I always win. On Chuck Norris's wall he has a poster of me.

Fifth: I can spin a yarn. I mean, I can tell a story with the best of them. As a child I had the penchant of being a bit of a story teller, and in frustration my Mom tried to get me to come up with a way to notify everybody that I was telling a story, and not out and out lying. I came up with the term a "plastic story", because, well you know, plastic isn't real, it is made up.

Sixth: My favorite movies aren't my favorite movies because of the story, or the actors, but because of the memories associated with them.

Seventh: I think the greatest gift that God has given his children is our ablity to choose to be wrong. And I adore those who exercise the time and effort and courage it takes to be right all of the time in all things that really matter. Thank you GBH.

3 comments:

AnJ. said...

Priceless Jared. Priceless.

bluestocking23 said...

LOL. 'bout time we got another post out of you. If only Chuck Norris can prevent forest fires...and you're on his wall...what can you do? Wow. LOL.

Ambo said...

Thank You Brandon!!